Associate Private Equity Group Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg New York
Kpmg New York urgently required following position for Associate Private Equity Group. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Private Equity Group Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg New York Jobs Details:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, to join our Private Equity Organization.
- Deliver and build corporate organization structures of Private Equity (PE) firms and their portfolio companies using various data sources
- Provide support to the lead PE team and reviewing engagement letters for compliance with Independence and interact with US Independence and engagement teams
- Facilitate the audit clearance process by helping to ensure data quality and accuracy, liaise with teams who manage the independence process regarding data changes or modifications
- Monitor and facilitate acquisitions and divestures, as well as the corresponding service history report
- Track progress on key projects and initiatives, lead teams and present results to lead partners
- Research, prepare, analyze and present recommendations for action
- Minimum three years of research and analysis experience; preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of SEC and/or AICPA independence rules is preferred
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.