Customer Service Rep Jobs Vacancy in City Fort Worth Fort Worth
City Fort Worth Fort Worth urgently required following position for Customer Service Rep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Rep Jobs Vacancy in City Fort Worth Fort Worth Jobs Details:
The Water Meter Services section of the Business Services Division is seeking to hire a qualified candidate for the position of Customer Service Representative II (CSRII). The CSRII position is responsible for closing work orders in the Cisco system and closing CRM in the PeopleSoft system; assist in the water meter reading and billing process using the Datamatic Software system; perform dispatching activities as needed while providing quality customer service to internal and external customers, and working with customer accounts, and field work orders. The successful incumbent will work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, and be willing and ready to learn new technologies that will include running reports to assist management with spearheading the Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Program and perform related and other duties as required.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Issuing and closing work orders in AS400 system and in CRM.
- Heavy data entry - Ensuring detail information is entered and accurate as it is pertaining to customer accounts.
- Importing and exporting meter readings in the Datamatic Software system.
- Review meter reading reports to ensure accurate meter readings and billing consumption for customer accounts.
- Resolving problems and explain applicable policies and procedures.
- Respond to requests for services and provides a wide variety of general customer service activities.
- Dispatching work orders to field employees in a timely manner.
- Ability to proficiently multitask and accomplish goals.
- Ensure work is completed within required shift and time frame.
- Assist with other customer account related activities.
- Answer telephone call inquires and complaints in a professional manner, courteous, timely and efficient manner.
High School Diploma or GED certification PLUS two years of responsible customer service experience required.
Preferences will be given to applicants who have HTE AS400 (Cisco), Maximo, PeopleSoft - Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Datamatic Software, and Microsoft Word and Excel experience.