Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Charles Schwab Lone Tree
Charles Schwab Lone Tree urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Charles Schwab Lone Tree Jobs Details:
Lone Tree - CO, DENR1, 9800 Schwab Way, 80124
Don Carlos Collins
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for over four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice. As an Associate, Administrative Support, you will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support in a timely manner for project managers and programs within the Retail Talent/Investor Services business unit.
What you’ll do:
Calendars and Meetings
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, book rooms, and manage room/meeting conflicts
- Compile, prepare, revise and edit related notices, agenda items, and supporting documents as needed for meetings
- Manage and coordinate logistics for meetings (room setup/telepresence/facility requests/use of Resource Scheduler – assignments/room swaps)
- Order and coordinate meals and snacks for meetings and programs
- Plan and process travel arrangements for program attendees
- Research travel costs prior to booking as needed
- Prepare Travel and Expense report and submission in a timely manner
- Reconcile travel expenses with program budgets
Event Management and Coordination
- Assist in planning for program events
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
- Demonstrate team spirit as a representative of the team
- Prepare Resource Center requests as needed
- Assist with the onboarding process of new hires as needed
- Prepare materials utilizing an array of tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint (advanced capabilities in these applications preferred)
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other personnel throughout our organization, particularly with other administrative assistants and facility personnel
- Research promotional item pricing and prepare budget information
- Organize inventory of promotional items and shipments to other office locations
- Compile and update program and attendee data in spreadsheets or project files
- Assist with program interview scheduling
- Order program supplies as needed
- Prepare, organize, and copy program documentation
- Be accommodating, flexible and ready to assist with special projects as needed
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred), or equivalent experience
- Highly developed PC skills, including demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills. Good at prioritizing and executing as well as a high degree of accuracy and careful attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to anticipate, improvise, and adapt for optimal resolutions.
- Pro-active, results-oriented style delivering outstanding quality and timeliness, while working independently with little supervision.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, work effectively in a team, maintain professional demeanor and composure in stressful situations, and work under deadline pressures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to communicate directly, concisely and/or diplomatically as required, knowing how, when and what to communicate.
- Pro-active calendar management and room reservation skills and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of work in a fast paced environment and ability to change focus and direction along with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated interest, ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Knowledge of working with audio-visual equipment, e.g. teleconferencing, resource scheduler, recording meetings, etc.
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications:
Relevant Work Experience:
Administrative Support-2-5 yrs
Position Located In:
CO - Lone Tree
Activation Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, February 15, 2018