Campaign Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Hitachi Vantara Denver
Hitachi Vantara Denver urgently required following position for Campaign Operations Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Campaign Operations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Hitachi Vantara Denver Jobs Details:
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes.
We are seeking a high-energy Global Campaign Operations Specialist in the Americas region. This individual will work very closely with the Global Campaign Operations team and the AMER Regional Field Team to set-up campaigns in Marketo. This will include use of email templates to create assets, list upload and optimization, creating campaign IDs, A/B testing, execution of regional campaigns within the supported geo, and reporting.
- Partner with the AMER regional marketing team for assigned geography to customize, build and implement Marketo campaigns for local marketing activities, using global frameworks and CoE templates
- Monitor program performance within assigned geography and conduct optimization activities based on results
- Programmatic support in Marketo for some campaign assets to modify asset design and A/B testing, working with the overall campaign lead
- Segmentation list based reporting
- Webinar set-up, execution and reporting support (BrightTALK and Marketo) for geo supported program webinars.
- All tactic level reporting out of Marketo and Salesforce.com for campaigns within AMER (email, landing page, downloads, attendance, lead generation, etc.)
- Create content in Marketo from templated assets for execution of AMER campaigns
- Work with the Global Campaign Operations team to establish best practices for all campaigns and drive these within the geo.
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing operations experience
- Marketo certified
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills and comfort reviewing and interpreting marketing campaign results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, IT or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Excel