Test Technician Jobs Vacancy in Curtiss Wright Corporation Cheswick
Curtiss Wright Corporation Cheswick urgently required following position for Test Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Technician Jobs Vacancy in Curtiss Wright Corporation Cheswick Jobs Details:
- Set up test facilities and prepare equipment, such as motors, no-load pot tests, pumps, and seal mockups for any operational testing
- Calibrate computer instrumentation, such as pressure transducers. In addition, utilize the computer instrumentation at remote panels to the extent of analyzing and modifying readout data
- Fabricate and assemble engineering testing devices, such as bearing test fixtures
- Perform calculations and evaluate test results to determine any deviating conditions from acceptance criteria or comparison to past data and report same to the Test Engineer or Supervisor
- Operate test facilities and perform operational tests and runs on equipment, such as motors and pumps.
- Checkout and operate instrumentation used to monitor equipment tests, for example seal mockups, simulated service cycles, proof runs and strain gage tests monitoring on valves per Test Procedure or Special Instructions
High School graduate with two years of technical school, or equivalent with a working knowledge of electrical or electronic and mechanical theory
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled