Teller Customer Service Representative San Diego Jobs Vacancy in California Bank Trust Vista
California Bank Trust Vista urgently required following position for Teller Customer Service Representative San Diego. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Teller Customer Service Representative San Diego Jobs Vacancy in California Bank Trust Vista Jobs Details:
California Bank and Trust, a leader amongst banks in California with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in the state, is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to perform financial services for new and existing customers. California Bank & Trust prides itself on creating California’s best banking relationships and to do this we must continue to build a team of intelligent contributors who can add value to our clients’ businesses and build deep roots in the communities we serve. California Bank and Trust’s Customer Service Representative will focus on creating a customized banking experience for each of our customers. To do this we need staff who are deeply committed to creating a positive experience that our customers come back for time and time again. We are their bankers and our customers are the reason we are in business. Responsibilities:
- Perform full service banking transactions in compliance with legal requirements and bank policies and procedures
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion.
- Perform teller functions including balancing cash and other daily transactions.
- Achieve sales and referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers to proper bank staff for additional bank products, services and sales campaigns.
- Maintain currency and coin under prescribed limits.
- Adhere to bank security policies and maintains confidentiality of bank records and client information.
- Other job duties as required
- 6 months cash handling experience.
- 6 months customer service experience.
- 6 months computer experience.
- Can remember the names of customers
- Upbeat positive customer focused attitude
- Has good time management skills
- Knowledge of basic banking transactions, bank products and services.
- Ability to cross-sell services.
- Basic math skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Health/ Dental /Vision plan
- 401 k plan with up to 5 % matching – no waiting period for new employees
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- Promotional Opportunities