Non Profit Fort Mccoy Support Admin Jobs Vacancy in Uso Wisconsin Fort McCoy
Uso Wisconsin Fort McCoy urgently required following position for Non Profit Fort Mccoy Support Admin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Non Profit Fort Mccoy Support Admin Jobs Vacancy in Uso Wisconsin Fort McCoy Jobs Details:
Position: Military Base USO Support StaffSupport currently serving military while they train for potential deployments in an environment that resembles military bases worldwide. This is an opportunity to help US military stay connected to home, help relieve their stress, and provide some comfort. Get a behind the scenes look at life in the military. This will be hard work, but it will be rewarding.
Location: Tomah/Sparta/Fort McCoy, WI
Hours: Part-Time, 20 hours a week. Hours vary. Including Nights and Weekends. Will agree a schedule.
- Load and unload mobile unit to improve product life
- Refill mobile truck after runs
- Drive mobile with volunteers or donors
- Assist with cleaning, checking fluids and minor repairs
- Wash vehicle as needed
- Pull supplies for other locations daily
- Transport supplies as needed
- Unload and relocate warehouse items to ensure maximum use of space for each task.
- Prepare supplies for programs or services as needed
- Order or inventory supplies as needed
- Call and speak to prospective new volunteers to schedule first shift
- Interview and train new volunteers
- Check calendar shifts and plan coverage or changes
- Enter new needs for event requests
- Paperwork for new volunteers
- Promote USO for volunteerism
- Recruit new volunteers and speak to groups on volunteering
- Pick up donations, mail, and deliveries
- Check equipment rental for the day is prepared for pick up
- Assist guests with check out of equipment, DVD, and computers as needed
- Empty trash inside and outside, clean area outside building of snow, or trash
- Answer phones
- Assist with computer use by military
- Organize and manage small social events or activities monthly
- Locate, establish and maintain volunteer recruitment locations
- Create or assist with flyers, calendars, or other media to promote USO