Contract Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Alere Chicago
Alere Chicago urgently required following position for Contract Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contract Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Alere Chicago Jobs Details:
This position will provide administrative, analytical, and procedural support to internal and external customers on behalf of the Contracts Administration Department. This role acts as a liaison between account executives, regional sales directors, directors of national accounts, and others in processing and administration of sales contracts.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure timely processing of sales contracts
- Negotiate and draft contract terms and conditions in accordance with corporate policies
- Analyze potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization
- Present and explain contract conditions and details to customers, business partners, and management
- Resolve any existing contract conflicts
- Work with different levels of personnel within an organization to analyze and solidify an overall contract strategy
- Independently support one or more sales regions
- Acts as a resource to the sales organization in regards to current policies and programs
- Meet deadlines and update clients with status
- Utilize data from the company’s CRM system to generate reports, analyze data, and track product and ordering patterns
- Interface with internal fulfillment group and distributors to establish working relationships, assure proper end-user pricing and contract effective dates are loaded
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Perform other duties & projects as assigned.
- Understands and is aware of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job.
Required educational background:
Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline. Minimum intermediate Word and Excel experience a must.
Two to four years experience directly related to contract administration, preferably within the bio-tech/ healthcare industry. Demonstrated ability to effectively and constructively communicate across departmental disciplines while pursuing contract department goals.
Preferred experiential background:
- Must have good communication & organizational skills
- Must have customer service attitude & good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Self-starter and a multi-tasker
- Ability to work in a high volume, dynamic team environment
- Previous CRM or database experience preferred
- Previous healthcare, biotech or sales industry experience preferred
Alere, now Abbott is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Primary Location: USA-Illinois-Chicago
Organization: General & Administrative
Unposting Date: Ongoing