Consumer And Community Bank Finance Financial Analysis Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York
- Consumer And Community Bank Finance Financial Analysis Associate
- Morgan Chase
- New York NY
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Morgan Chase New York urgently required following position for Consumer And Community Bank Finance Financial Analysis Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consumer And Community Bank Finance Financial Analysis Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase New York Jobs Details:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Consumer and Community Banking (CCB), Commercial Banking, and Asset Management. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumer in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
The Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Planning and Analysis group is seeking a candidate with outstanding problem solving, financial savvy, influencing and relationship building skills to ensure top initiatives of the group are executed. The group's initiatives are broadly categorized into:
(i) Providing timely and accurate financial information for senior management decision making
(ii) Explanation of results and variances, and
(iii) Ensuring profitability goals are achieved
Successful candidates will be expected to move up the learning curve quickly, maintain and enhance processes and relationships and be a key contributor to ensure CCB goals and initiatives are successfully achieved.
CCB consists of Consumer Banking (including Chase Wealth Management), Business Banking, Mortgage Banking, Credit Card, Commerce Solutions, and Auto Finance. The CCB Planning and Analysis group reports to the CCB Chief Financial Officer and serves as an analytical resource to help senior executives understand and manage the financial profitability of the business. The group is responsible for managing the monthly and quarterly forecast, earnings press release process, competitive analysis, and annual budget/mid-year forecast reporting. In addition to supporting the CCB CFO, team members have the opportunity to support the CCB CEO on internal/external presentations and operating committee offsite presentations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consolidate CCB results and provide financial analysis: P&L, balance sheet, key metrics and headcount. Understand underlying drivers of the business, perform variance analysis and provide financial updates to CCB senior management and Corporate P&A
- Prepare presentations and supporting materials for senior management
- Internal (Business Reviews, Weekly Metrics Reports, etc.)
- External (JPMC Investor Day, Analyst presentations, etc.)
- Participate in ad hoc special projects as needed
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field with 5 years of related experience; professional designation or advance degree a plus
- Technical skills: Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills, solid knowledge of working on Excel
- Understanding of the finance and accounting concepts, and the ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team player who can work across numerous teams, and deal with demands of senior management. At times, the job may require the candidate to work on unpredictable and constantly varying subject matter of projects
- Strong judgment, professional maturity and personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, fact based, has the courage to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications