Senior Mechanical Engineer Adas Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Group Plymouth
Bosch Group Plymouth urgently required following position for Senior Mechanical Engineer Adas. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Adas Jobs Vacancy in Bosch Group Plymouth Jobs Details:
- This position is an integral part of the platform team for the next generation of cameras at Bosch as a contributor to customer project teams responsible for bringing the cameras into mass production.
- The position will lead the development of mechanical hardware related to automotive vision systems including, but not limited to, back-up cameras, surround view cameras, mirror replacement cameras and forward view stereo cameras.
- The position will also interface with the electrical and system team, providing mechanical expertise and supporting design trade-off studies, testing and validation of the mechanical systems.
- Provide technical mentorship for less experienced mechanical engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering Discipline.
- 3+ years of experience designing plastic material including a basic understanding of tooling (e.g. mold flow, venting, etc.)
- 3+ years experience with CAD and CAD systems is required. Knowledge of Creo and Catia is preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work within a multi-national, multi-discipline team is a must. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to Travel (estimated at 10-15%)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)