Social Media Engagement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Compass Tech International Torrance
Compass Tech International Torrance urgently required following position for Social Media Engagement Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Engagement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Compass Tech International Torrance Jobs Details:
Enterprise Social Media Engagement Specialist
- Champion the adequate use of Yammer in the enterprise
- Innovate ways to utilize Yammer for different organizations by grasping high value use cases where Yammer can be beneficial.
- Constantly participate in the conversations, answer questions, and promote positive social habits that influence other users.
- Build credibility as a social network Swiss army knife whom users will trust for their collaboration needs.
- Foster exceptional relationship with highly active champions to develop a wider network of community support. Nurture relationships with users and establish genuine rapport with the many communities in Company Yammer.
- Be the eyes and ears on both sides of the fence in a transparent and authentic way that is both nurturing and supportive to both the online community and the team supporting the goals of the company.
- Encourage enterprise collaboration within the framework of Corporate regulations and confidentiality. Synthesize user’s postings to determine the usefulness and validity of the content.
- Grow and maintain a peaceful, energized community of genuine collaborative advocates; while offering a medium for interaction with caring, expressive contributing posters.
Daily Tasks Performed
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive mass collaboration strategy to increase adoption and engagement.
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success * Run, manage and maintain all the necessary processes build to support such tool within the organization.
- Monitor Yammer usage on a daily basis and manage “inappropriate use”
procedures and escalation for resolution with the right stakeholders.
- Lead the quarterly audits of Yammer groups and assist as necessary.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university and 3-5 years of experience in advertising, communications, marketing, or public relations with emphasis on social media
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media (send the links of your work) * Dedicated to blogging and use of Facebook and other social medias (send sample links of your work)
- Excels at research, possesses excellent verbal & writing skills and the ability to make the right judgement.
- Be multi-talented to constantly strive for creative and innovative ways to use Yammer, yet have the analytical skills to understand the impact and challenges.
- Be eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibilities.
- Understanding of the challenges of Corporate culture facing new methods of communication.
- Possess the ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Possess the right soft skills with a superior customer service, gifted sales acumen, a good sense of humor, a keen memory for names and personalities (and the ability to recognize those that stand out), an outgoing personality, the ability to establish rapport and diffuse hostility, and the moxie to improvise when there are no immediate answers or solutions.
- Previous positions held as social media strategist or social community manager highly desired.
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck, and Social Mention
- Experience developing and launching social media campaigns preferred
- Ability to distinguish and behave with a good sense of decorum; acting as a brand ambassador is absolutely required
- Torrance, CA
- advertising: 3 years
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Analytics: 2 years
- Social Media: 1 year