Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District Madison
Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District Madison urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District Madison Jobs Details:
Who We Are
At Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) we believe in enriching life through clean water and resource recovery. We are a passionate team who work together to recover resources and clean wastewater for return to nature 365 days a year through our innovation and expertise.
Working at Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District is more than just a paycheck. It is about taking care of the communities we live in. We are trusted leaders working together to protect one of our most valuable resources, our water. When you think about your career and what you want to accomplish in your lifetime make the choice to do Work Worth Doing!
The Position: Accounts Payable
The District is seeking a detail-oriented, collaborative person who takes a methodical, high-quality approach to completing work and solving problems.
We are looking for someone to assist with the following responsibilities:
- Process full-cycle accounts payable including creation of appropriate purchase orders, work orders and conducting three-way matching.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and credit card statements.
- Process employee reimbursements.
- Serve as back-up for bi-weekly payroll through ADP.
- Serve as back-up for monthly and quarterly accounts receivable invoices.
- Perform various clerical duties, including copying, filing, scanning and similar activities.
- 2 year degree from an accredited college or university with a major in business administration, accounting/financial management or a closely related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years of accounts payable experience.
- Experience with Sage, ADP or Oracle is desired.
- Fast learner, especially of software and technology.
- Successful experience working independently and organizing work taking into consideration frequent interruptions, and conflicting and changing priorities to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of private information.
- Strong organizational skills.
We offer excellent benefits, casual work environment and professional development. Full wage range is $18-$25. Apply on our website with a resume and cover letter including salary requirements. We will begin contacting qualified applicants as soon as resumes are submitted.
MMSD is committed to the principles of equity, diversity and inclusiveness and seeks to create a cooperative, welcoming community for all. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.