Account Coordinator Mobile Jobs Vacancy in Fluent New York
Fluent New York urgently required following position for Account Coordinator Mobile. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Coordinator Mobile Jobs Vacancy in Fluent New York Jobs Details:
- Rapidly gain a thorough understanding of Fluent’s inventory offerings, reporting analysis, competitive advantages, resources and processes and articulate them persuasively to new and existing clients
- Manage new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations and maintain strong relationships with advertisers to ensure long-term success
- Serve as point person for all communication with client, including onboarding, performance feedback, creative changes, pacing reports, performance reports, client meetings, campaign recommendations, etc.
- Manage the flow of campaign builds, creative design, and tracking requirements
- Work with internal teams during the onboarding and management of advertisers
- Understand client’s key performance indicators, and clearly communicate these metrics internally for optimization.
- Work closely with teams internally to provide continued feedback and analysis, optimization suggestions and recommendations
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience or an understanding of Mobile App campaigns
- Extremely attentive to detail as you will manage many campaigns simultaneously
- Exceptional communicator
- Strong math/analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Competitive salary
- Discounted gym memberships
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with generous employer match
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Here at Fluent, we're creating a different kind of advertising technology company. Rather than bombarding consumers with ads, our platform has a conversation with them – literally – and only connects people to the brands and offers that they tell us they want to see. That spells a better digital advertising experience for consumers, profit for our advertisers, and a powerful revenue stream for our partners. In a time of unprecedented growth, we are looking to hire an exceptional and passionate Account Manager for our NYC headquarters. The Account Manager will be primarily tasked with managing and onboarding advertisers in the Mobile Apps vertical. You’ll be responsible for managing and growing relationships with new and existing clients. We will give you the tools, support and freedom to learn, innovate and grow. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly accelerate great missions, we want to meet you.
As an Account Coordinator, you will use your performance marketing expertise combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities to impact how new and existing business grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you will provide superior client service, research and market analysis. You persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients and understand how our offerings can grow their business.
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…