Client Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Midwest Wealth Management Roselle
Midwest Wealth Management Roselle urgently required following position for Client Service Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Midwest Wealth Management Roselle Jobs Details:
Midwest Wealth Management seeks a Client Service Associate to join our independent financial planning firm in Roselle.
The Client Service Associate will be responsible for providing exceptional administrative support to our financial advisors while meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, superior time management, technology proficiency, problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Client Service Manager with office workflow
- Answering phones and speaking with clients to schedule appointments, problem-solve questions/concerns, and update general information
- Providing accounting and clerical support to the advising staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Handling all additional communications through postal mailings, emails, and faxes
- Entering and maintenance of the company’s database while ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Monitoring the firm’s online and social media presence: firm website, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements
- Generating client reports, statements, and activity summaries
- Assisting with special projects and firm events
- Attending meetings, seminars, and lunch & learn classes as needed
- Manages, stores, and organizes all client files.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Familiarity with technology is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- No experience necessary, training will be provided
Compensation & Benefits:
The annual salary range for this position is between $25,000 – $27,000, depending on experience. This position will be eligible for potential bonuses as well. This position allows for potential career advancement opportunities and growth within the firm.
At Midwest Wealth Management, we understand that our clients have worked hard to build their wealth. As our clients prepare for retirement and other long-term planning objectives, we want to make sure that their wealth works hard for them in return. Our firm was founded with the goal of serving our clients and their families in preparation for retirement and throughout their life after.
With decades of experience serving clients with their financial needs, we take pride in knowing we have helped guide so many people during this major milestone of life. Based in the Chicago area, the firm serves clients in our community, as well as throughout the country.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $27,000.00 /year