Area Operations Manager Fresno Sgs Jobs Vacancy in Simplot Company Fresno
Simplot Company Fresno urgently required following position for Area Operations Manager Fresno Sgs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Operations Manager Fresno Sgs Jobs Vacancy in Simplot Company Fresno Jobs Details:
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. These endeavors have been around for centuries and will continue to be a vital part of the global economy. We currently have an Area Operations Manager position available in Fresno, California.
Simplot Grower Solutions (SGS) Overview: The SGS mission is simple: "Delivering Solutions to Growers". With over 100 retail locations and a full line of crop inputs, Simplot Grower Solutions is your one-stop resource for agricultural supplies and precision agronomy services.
To manage the operational aspects of a sales area with multiple locations. This will include managing the people and assets in a manner that efficiently supports the Sales and Marketing efforts in the area. Responsible for inventory control, safety, DOT, SG&A expenses, capital project planning. Directs the employees of the SGS California Administrative Services Team, and sets standardized administrative business operating procedures for all SGS California Branch locations.
- Ensures compliance with environmental, Company safety issues and DOT requirements
- Directly or indirectly supervises all operational employees within the Sales Area in order to support the marketing function of the business in the specific area
- Will have a tactical focus as well as a strategic focus with regards to staffing patterns, budgeting, inventory control, expense control, operations, equipment and facility improvements, record keeping, and asset sharing etc.
- Will manage the capital investments of the area to maximize productivity in supporting the sales and marketing function
- Direct management of the District Administrative Supervisors
- Sets standardized administrative business operating procedures for all SGS California Branch locations
- Degree from a four-year college or university
- 10+ years related experience and/or training
- Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position
- Knowledge of the Agriculture Industry and the various products and equipment that support the sales effort
- Knowledgeable in the agricultural technology area
- Ability to effectively manage people, assets, and the shipping and receiving of necessary products in order to support the Sales function
- Ability to manage inventory control functions to control inventory loss
- Click Apply Now if viewing this posting from the Simplot website OR
- Visit www.simplot.com/careers
- Click on Search Jobs & Apply
- Click on All open positions
- Apply to Job ID #3820
- Please apply via Employee Space to Job ID #3820
When a position is in the interview stage or has been filled, it will no longer appear on our Simplot Careers website. If you experience any technical difficulties when applying through our online system, please contact our Employment Center for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**