Business Development Professional Jobs Vacancy in Foresight Group International
Foresight Group International urgently required following position for Business Development Professional. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Professional Jobs Vacancy in Foresight Group International Jobs Details:
United States of America
Are you a dynamic sales professional with a proven track record of selling professional services?
Can you bring in new logos while developing other opportunities within existing customers?
If you would like to work for the leading global provider in our space, a highly reputable company in the life sciences industry, reply with your resume!
Preferred locations: MA, NJ, VA
Full cycle sales including: target identification, securing and managing client meetings, listening and understanding client needs, addressing client concerns/objections, manage Foresight Subject Matter Experts in defining opportunities, proposing solutions, negotiating, obtaining SOWs, closing the deal and maintaining customer relationships.
Quickly develop credibility with customers/prospects and build trust through professionalism and knowledge of Foresight services and products.
Some essential job responsibilities:
- Prospect accounts focusing on Foresight products and services
- Follow up on existing leads
- Develop/maintain productive relationships with key accounts
- Initiate and manage RFI and RFP process and negotiate terms
- Work collaboratively with the Foresight Group Professional Services Organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of Foresight Group’s software and service solutions
- Collaborate with Foresight Group executives and SMEs to maximize account coverage
- Maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory guidelines and mandates affecting the industry community
- 3-15 years of a sustained and successful track record selling professional services to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, and/or Clinical Research Organizations
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- High quality proposal writing and proposal management experience
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated personality, adaptable to a fast paced high volume and high velocity sales organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Domestic travel can be up to 70%