Business Finance Control Role Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville
Deutsche Bank Jacksonville urgently required following position for Business Finance Control Role. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Finance Control Role Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville Jobs Details:
Business Finance – Control Role
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The Business Finance team is responsible for all the financial, reporting, and control aspects of large population of US region special purpose entities created for specific bank businesses, as well complex transaction accounting and financial reporting. The role is within Financial Control environment, working on the month-end/quarter-end close for the Americas.
You will be working within Treasury/Funding area, dealing with complex transactions for funding banking activity. This will involve communicating with other Finance teams, as well as with Operations and Front Office groups as needed to resolve any issues as they come up, and working on project to enhance our reporting to our financial regulators, shareholders, and Front Office.
Duties include, but are not limited to the below:
- Working through the month-end financial close for specific America’s entities and businesses. Proactively look for issues/concerns
- Reviewing trading transactions via control tools such as MAFA reconciliations to identify breaks between transaction systems, P&L and general ledger. Understand trading transactions and communicate with other Bank areas to understand nature of trades
- Create and upload journal entries/adjustments for the general ledger (SAP)
- Run reconciliations and validations for G/L for various Deutsche Bank businesses
- Upload manual journal entries and adjustments/ Booking General Ledger entries
- Support process of daily and month end control processes
- Production and Documentation of Key Operating Procedures (KOP)
- Standardize, update, and streamline documentation and approach across the respective businesses
- Balance Sheet substantiation
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business related preferred
- Basic accounting and investment banking knowledge
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Able to multitask and work to tight deadlines and pressures
- Self-starter/ proactive
- Previous experience in investment banking/audit environment
- Exposure to financial instruments
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn software packages from hands-on interaction
- Computer software
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SAP
- Strong PC skills which facilitate quick system acclamation
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.