Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Stonemor Partners
Stonemor Partners urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Stonemor Partners Jobs Details:
StoneMor Partners, L.P. is currently seeking a Receptionist to join our team in Canton, Ohio.
The Receptionist will be responsible for assisting the appointed department with phone coverage, customer support and administrative duties as assigned by the direct supervisor. The ideal candidate is customer service oriented, organized and possess excellent, professional communication skills.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off & more. Click here for more information.
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee directories; giving instructions.
- Document and relay messages appropriately.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area.
- Maintains and updates records, order and logs as needed by location both manually and using Excel and/or appropriate software.
- Checks on orders and/or contracts.
- Processes contract information into the computer.
- Creates and sends letters and certificates to customers as requested.
- Maintains filing.
- Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Multi-line phone skills required
- Filing skills (Alphabetically)
- Ability to type 40 words per minute with minimal errors
- Good data entry skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills