Cad Drafter Documentation Jobs Vacancy in Freewire Technologies Inc San Leandro
Freewire Technologies Inc San Leandro urgently required following position for Cad Drafter Documentation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cad Drafter Documentation Jobs Vacancy in Freewire Technologies Inc San Leandro Jobs Details:
FreeWire Technologies is seeking a CAD Drafter & Documentation tech to join our team. At FreeWire we fundamentally change the way energy is delivered to the construction, entertainment, and utility industries, plus electric vehicles. We build mobile, battery-based energy storage systems to provide clean and quiet power anywhere. Our energy storage hardware is an industrial IoT device with integrated sensors and control systems. It is connected to cloud-based analytics and remote-controlled through customer-facing applications. FreeWire is raising Series A, recently moved into a brand new office space, and has been growing its customer base exponentially.
In this position you will be responsible for all CAD work, technical documentation, and managing the BOM. You will interface with both the engineering team and the manufacturing team, taking prototype components and products and creating full manufacturing documentation around them. You will have to work fast, be very diligent and detailed with documentation, and be able to rapidly answer any question about the product BOM.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* 3+ years of professional experience with CAD and documentation.
* Expert in Solidworks. Proficiency in Autodesk products is a plus.
* Expert in creating technical documentation.
* Strong attention to detail, focus on safety, and highest standards for quality.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively within a team or independently with a positive attitude.
* Sense of urgency and “do it correctly the first time” mentality.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced faced changing environment.
* Experience with high voltage / high current battery systems is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Solidworks: 3 years
- Drafting: 3 years
- Documentation: 2 years