Environmental Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Searchbright Group Parsippany
Searchbright Group Parsippany urgently required following position for Environmental Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Environmental Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Searchbright Group Parsippany Jobs Details:
POSITION: Environmental Scientist
LOCATION: Parsippany, NJ
Premier regional environmental consulting and remediation firm is seeking motivated environmental professionals to join their expanding team. Candidates must possess a BS degree in environmental science, geology, engineering or a related discipline, have completed OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training, and have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and background with an environmental, engineering and/or remediation company. The candidates need to have experience writing reports from the Phase 1 process, all the way to the final Remedial Action Reports and all the forms that go along with that.
Super opportunity, pay, and fantastic benefits!
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED AS PREFERRED:
- BS degree in environmental science, geology, engineering, or a related discipline
- 5 - 12 years of relevant experience and background with an environmental, engineering and/or remediation company
- Experience writing reports from the Phase 1 process all the way up to final Remedial Action Reports
- Handles most aspects of case management/project management for commercial and industrial project work, with senior oversight
- Prepares technically accurate, complete, and concise work plans based on evaluation of site data needs
- Performs or manages the implementation of project work plans including staff briefings, scheduling, subcontractor coordination, and sample collection
- Evaluates, analyzes, and interprets technical data relative to project-specific goals
- Creates and interprets accurate data display graphs and figures
- Completes basic fate and transport analysis
- Identifies data gaps and data needs leading to development of a Remedial Action Workplan
- Works with and mentors junior staff to ensure all resources are in place for proper fieldwork and reporting execution
- Develops and manages budgets, evaluates budget vs. plan, and analyzes cost control efficiencies
- Communicates with clients, third parties, and regulatory agents regarding project status, schedules, and compliance issues
- Ensures adherence to client and corporate contract specifications in all activities including Health, Safety, Security, and Environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, or a related discipline
- 5 to 12 years of related experience which must include fieldwork and office-based experience in an environmental consulting field
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills and the ability to independently prepare a complete deliverable report with a focus on QA/QC
- Working knowledge of New Jersey's environmental regulations
- Can work with minimal supervision on field sampling, remedial system O&M, and related site characterization projects
- Superb communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration, please send us your resume and project list, if applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
- environmental, engineering, and/or remediation company: 5 years
- writing reports (Phase 1 to final Remediation Action Reports: 3 years