Member Service Representative Loan Officer Teller Part Time Afternoons Jobs Vacancy in Deseret First Credit Union Spanish Fork
- Member Service Representative Loan Officer Teller Part Time Afternoons
- Deseret First Credit Union
- Spanish Fork UT
- 08 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Deseret First Credit Union Spanish Fork urgently required following position for Member Service Representative Loan Officer Teller Part Time Afternoons. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Member Service Representative Loan Officer Teller Part Time Afternoons Jobs Vacancy in Deseret First Credit Union Spanish Fork Jobs Details:
Come and work for a company that was voted Best Companies to Work For by 2015 Utah Business Magazine, 2017 & 2016 Credit Union Journal, and 2017 & 2016 Salt Lake Tribune's 'Top Work Places in Utah!'
We offer a wonderful atmosphere, great benefits, competitive compensation, good hours where you will not work Sundays, 11 paid holidays, fun company activities, and more!
Hours are Monday-Friday from 12:45 to 5:45.
- Receives and processes members' financial transactions, including: transferring money to member accounts, posting transactions to member accounts and maintaining member records
- Offers credit union products and services that would benefit the member
- Goes the extra mile in welcoming members
- Provides information concerning products and services
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions
- Opens new accounts
- Helps members with their lending needs
6 months of experience working with the general public is required.
A high school diploma or GED required. Some college education a plus.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations
- Must be good with detail and have the ability to deal with confidential information
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Ability to make conversation with others
- Microsoft Office
- General computer skills with the ability to learn new programs
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate transaction details and amounts along with explaining Credit Union products and services