Facilities Director Training Jobs Vacancy in National Management Resources Corporation Thomas University Thomasville
- Facilities Director Training
- National Management Resources Corporation Thomas University
- Thomasville GA
- 11 Jan, 2017 9 days ago
National Management Resources Corporation Thomas University Thomasville urgently required following position for Facilities Director Training. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Director Training Jobs Vacancy in National Management Resources Corporation Thomas University Thomasville Jobs Details:
Director in Training – Thomas University
OVERVIEW National Management Resources is a leading provider of Facilities Services for Higher Education. We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Director in Training position at Thomas University in Thomsville, Georgia. This position will require relocation after the initial training period is completed.
SUMMARY The Facilities Director in Training will learn the management of Maintenance, Housekeeping / Custodial, and Landscaping operations. Duties may include hiring and training personnel, establishing work schedules, coordinating with outside vendors, and inspecting work areas. The Facilities Director in Training has close client contact and must have great customer service and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently and make hard decisions.
Applicants bilingual in Spanish and English are preferred.
Offers will be made contingent on successful background check and drug screen.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises all maintenance and grounds staff, and contractors. Reviews work orders to ensure they are scheduled and completed within the time frames established by the supervisor, management and our contract with the College.
- Responsible for the quality of all work performed by subordinate staff and contractors.
- Directs and evaluates the performance of staff and contractors through periodic inspections and daily supervision. Ensures schedules are met and work is performed according to plans and specifications.
- Administers staff schedules, including the maintenance staff on-call schedule to provide 24/7 emergency response for campus maintenance needs.
- Responds to campus as needed to support and assist with 24/7 needs.
- Establish topics and schedules for on-going staff safety training.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable safety policies, regulations and building codes.
- Performs other job functions as assigned.
- BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to teach the same to others.
- Ability to train and supervise others.
- Ability to use the tools, machines, equipment and the materials of the mechanical, electrical, building trades and grounds keeping.
- Ability to plan and schedule work, including determining staff, equipment, and supplies needed.
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work within and uphold the philosophy of the Institution, observe institutional regulations and cooperate fully in the operation of the institution.
- Good computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- One to three years of experience as a manager or supervisor
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and supervise personnel to successful completion of related work activities.
- Valid driver’s license is required, as well as acceptance by National Management Resources Corporation’s automobile insurance company.
PHONE CALLS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. APPLY FOR POSITION THROUGH INDEED.
Job Type: Full-time