Hvac Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Control Air Conditioning Corporation Anaheim
Control Air Conditioning Corporation Anaheim urgently required following position for Hvac Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hvac Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Control Air Conditioning Corporation Anaheim Jobs Details:
Control Air Conditioning Corporation is looking to hire an organized, timely, and respectful project engineer with a minimum of a bachelor s degree in engineering, architecture or construction management. The project engineer must have short and long term processing abilities and demonstrate their ability to understand and comply with company, project, contractual requirements, and to provide clear and accurate documentation.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in managing large & complex HVAC construction projects.
- Assist in managing subcontractor scope and performance of contractual requirements.
- Assist in tracking field installation.
- Organize, file, and track all project coordination and correspondence.
- Accurate documentation to successfully track projects, including submittals, schedules, schedule of values, billings, RFI s (requests for information), requests for change orders, change orders, project start-up and close-out (including timely processing of O&M s and as-built packages).
- Learn all software programs utilized in the day-to-day business operations of the company.
- Projects consistently meet or exceed expected profit objectives.
- Effective control of deliveries to coincide with schedules and progress billing.
- Timely review, approval, and submission of RFI's, requests for change orders, and change orders.
- Timeliness and accuracy of submittals, project turnover and start-up packages.
- Proper documentation of all projects reflecting the flow of the project.
- Maintain and grow Control Air s customer satisfaction and reputation.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a can-do problem solving attitude.
- Must be an excellent listener and communicator.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Bluebeam, Adobe editing, ACAD training is an advantage.
- Experience in mechanical contracting is desired but not necessary.
- Bachelor degree in a Construction related profession or similar is required.
- Must present a strong, confident and professional image.
- Must be able to commute to different jobsites within the SoCal area.
- Competitive wage (doe).
- Medical and dental benefits.
- 401k retirement plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- FSA & AFLAC extra insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid sick time.
Please refer to our website at www.controlac.com for additional information.
Our corporate headquarters are in Southern California (Anaheim - just south of Los Angeles), conveniently located near several major freeways. We also have offices in San Diego and Hayward (Northern California). Our manufacturing facilities are located in Anaheim (Southern California) and Hayward (Northern California).
We look forward to hearing from you!