Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Pyramid Systems Inc Washington
Pyramid Systems Inc Washington urgently required following position for Junior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Pyramid Systems Inc Washington Jobs Details:
Pyramid Systems is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst in Washington, DC next to Union Station. The ideal candidate will gather, review, analyze, evaluate and translate business requirements and functions to well organized specifications for our federal client.
- Gather and understand user problems, needs and goals; perform analysis to develop business specifications and process documentation.
- Perform requirements gathering activities (e.g. stakeholder interviews, card-sorting, and prototyping)
- Breaking requirements into workable user stories or tasks.
- Reviewing end user, and QC feedback to determine new requirements or bugs.
- Work with Product Owner to create, groom, and prioritize the product backlog.
- Defining acceptance criteria for each backlog issue.
- Prepare instruction and process manuals.
- Evaluate procedures on an ongoing basis to ensure they are up to date and reflect newly adopted practices.
- Develop, maintain, and review workflow and scheduling requirements.
- Support engineering team to effectively test software applications.
- Conduct research and analysis to understand the cause, effects and impact of system problems.
- **US Citizenship and/or Permanente Residence**
- Ability to communicate well with cross-functional teams and to be the bridge between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Ability to write test scenarios, perform acceptance tests, and support effective testing of software applications.
- A strong focus on delivering quality work and close attention to detail.
- Understands variety of business procedures and processes.
- Good written and verbal interpersonal skills to building relationships with users, customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge with issue tracking software such as JIRA, TFS, HP Quality Center, StarTeam, Redmine is preferred.
- Knowledge with Mercury and/or Rational Test Tool Suite.
- Knowledge of different Software Development Methodologies such as Agile Methodology and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Participate in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with business stakeholders.
- Create mock-up's and prototypes for proposed solution.
- Create Use Case Model and Use Cases.
- Author effective requirements.
- Create and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Interview users and perform research to gather user needs, problems and requirements and understand user goals.
- Evaluate legacy and competing solutions to identify gaps and areas for improvement.
- Participate in usability studies to understand current user experience and identify problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Washington, DC (Required)