Entry Level Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Atos Syntel Princeton
Atos Syntel Princeton urgently required following position for Entry Level Programmer Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Atos Syntel Princeton Jobs Details:
Title: Programmer Analyst (Entry Level)
Duration: Full Time (Permanent)
Multiple Locations: AZ, FL, TN, PA, MA, CO, WI
- Supporting technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles.
- Deliver software development improvements..
- Research and gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives.
- Perform analysis of existing or new processes to determine how to best enable and implement.
- Respond to Intersystem impact requests to get the impacted stake holders.
- Work closely with a highly synergized team of Project Managers and Technical resources.
- Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests.
- Work with business facing analysis to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Participate in end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with clients/customers to ensure alignment on technical solution.
- Ensure that all documentation meets/aligns with required compliance standards. Coordinate and monitor end-to-end testing activities.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the analysis report, technical design documentation, and the adherence to technical compliance standards.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- 3.0 or higher Cumulative GPA
- Excellent verbal communication and written, with active listening and summarization skills.
- Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to relocate anywhere in the United States based on project requirements.
- Must be Eligible to Work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Programming experience from internships or university projects in any language (Java, .NET, C#, C++, Python, Big Data, Oracle, etc.).
All selected candidates will go through training related to short-listed technologies post which they will be absorbed into active project
Job Type: Full-time
- Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Princeton, NJ (Preferred)
- United States (Required)