Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Septodont Louisville
Septodont Louisville urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Septodont Louisville Jobs Details:
The Project Manager is accountable to the Director of Project Management, North America, and is dotted line accountable to Director of Production, Louisville. This role supports a range of cross-functional projects in operations related to strategic initiatives, new business development, third-party manufacturing, product launches, process improvements, and manufacturing compliance.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates activities and supports operations projects for processes and equipment, outside of routine production, and related to the following business drivers:
- new business development (e.g. Novocol Healthcare or other Septodont Group companies)
- third-party manufacturing,
- technology transfer,
- product launches,
- process improvements,
- inter-site harmonization,
- manufacturing compliance.
- Leads cross-functional teams throughout project lifecycles to achieve project goals according to business objectives, timelines, and budgets. Works closely with others in positions such as Production Managers, Process Specialists, Project Specialists, and departmental Project Leaders to deliver projects.
- Facilitates collaboration between suppliers, customers, and subject matter experts throughout project life-cycles. Corresponds with external contractors, vendors, and other third parties according to project requirements.
- Supports the creation and maintenance of project charters, action plans, project schedules, resource planning and tracking, meeting minutes, presentations, and reports.
- Authors protocols and executes various studies, such as production trials, technology transfer studies, and qualification studies according to established policies and procedures. Participates in the analyses, interpretations and conclusions, and generates reports.
- Authors other project-related documentation, and participates in project-related SOP development.
- Ensures that project time and material expenditures are validated and tracked against operating budgets for assigned projects and reconciles discrepancies.
- Reports project metrics for business development reviews and key performance indicators.
- Generates and coordinates project-related documentation and ensures related department records, specifications, batch records, and SOPs are kept in compliance with Company, FDA (and other regulatory as applicable), health and safety, and legal requirements.
- Follows safety rules and regulations and reports any workplace injuries or accidents immediately.
- Maintains a high level of pharmaceutical and regulatory compliance in all aspects of work.
- Works harmoniously with all fellow employees.
- Performs other related duties as required by the Director of Project Management or Director of Production.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering / Engineering Science degree from a recognized academic institution is a requirement.Experience
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in leading projects or initiatives in a manufacturing environment. Pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food/beverage experience strongly preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar project management training preferred. Lean manufacturing experience is an asset.
- Ability to work in and lead multi-disciplinary teams and work independently. Ability to contemporaneously support multiple projects.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Effective meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, ownership, effective problem-solving, self-motivation, and is a team player.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Project, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to motivate and train others.