Clinical Research Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Boston Children Hospital Boston
Boston Children Hospital Boston urgently required following position for Clinical Research Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Research Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Boston Children Hospital Boston Jobs Details:
This Clinical Research Assistant I will be responsible for:
- Initiating start up activities.
- Working with lead research coordinator and other research assistants; liaison with other health care providers.
- Recruitment of patients for enrollment in clinical trials; organizing strategies for recruiting study patients; screening patients for eligibility and enrolling eligible candidates; conducting study visits; and following up with patients.
- Community/home/school visits also part of the work.
- Working closely with the Principal Investigator and other staff on implementing clinical studies.
- Preparation of protocol applications.
- Maintaining regulatory binders, case report forms, source documents, and other study documents.
- Monitoring and reporting the occurrence of clinical adverse events.
- Maintaining and updating information as required by Hospital and Sponsor/NIH guidelines.
- Training for clinical procedures required of these and other studies will be provided.
To qualify, you must have:
- The knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task required.
- Minimum of 2 year commitment.
- Proficient Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Team player spirit essential.
- Experience working in research or in the medical/health field is helpful.
- Excellent clinical research experience for those interested in health professions.
The Boston Children’s Hospital Division of Immunology/Allergy is seeking several Clinical Research Assistants for long term asthma research studies. These are NIH-funded studies and involve both environmental interventions as well as pharmaceutical trials. One large project involves community inner-city asthma work with kids in schools and homes along with clinical research study visits in our Center. The goal of these studies is to find which treatments are effective in reducing asthma/allergy morbidity.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including a rotating days/evenings and week-end schedule, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off).
Boston Children’s Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.