Programmer Developer Jobs Vacancy in Rescare Louisville
Rescare Louisville urgently required following position for Programmer Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programmer Developer Jobs Vacancy in Rescare Louisville Jobs Details:
BrightSpring Health Services
Title: IT Programmer/Developer
Job Category: Information Technology
Line of Business: Support Center Services
About BrightSpring Health Services and Our Family of Brands
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! BrightSpring Health Services is the new name for Kentucky-based ResCare, Inc., the parent company that supports a diverse family of brands. After more than 40 years of a successful history of helping people through a variety of settings and service offerings, we’ve reinvented ourselves.
At BrightSpring, everything we do centers on helping people live their best life. Our vision is to be the leading provider of home and community based health services for the needs of the complex populations we serve. We want to make sure that our clients receive the right care at the right time in the safest environment possible.
We are excited that you might consider joining our dedicated network of compassionate professionals who work in thousands of communities across the country - helping more than 60,000 people every day.
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a IT Programmer/Developer.
About this Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is one of the largest providers of diversified home and community-based health services to complex, high-cost populations. The company provides nonclinical habilitative services and/or clinical rehabilitative services for people of all ages and skill levels. Primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ more than 45,000 dedicated team members in more than 40 states and provide services to more than 2 million people annually.
BrightSpring Health Services is focused on providing quality and lower-cost outcomes to challenging and high-cost populations, through best-in-class services and technology innovation. Our Connected Home care model is an industry-leading approach to the future of health care services to achieve strong quality and compliance while also driving efficiency and cutting waste.
Our care professionals work in thousands of communities across the United States. Founded and headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the company has been making a difference in people’s lives and communities since 1974 – providing home and community-based health services to complex populations and helping people live their best life.
As a(n) IT Programmer/Developer you will:
The IT Programmer/Developer designs, develops, tests, and implements software and applications to improve business efficiency and productivity. They are responsible for designing and testing program logic, coding programs, and program documentation.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Develops new software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects. Upgrades existing software to meet changing business needs.
- Continuously tests software to ensure code accuracy and debugs errors that occur until the correct results are produced.
- Modifies new or existing software with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Uses programming language and source code to create software that meets business needs. Translates software requirements into workable programming code and maintains and develops the applications.
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Takes independent action to correct problems encountered during systems operations.
- Maintains integrity of program logic and coding, and establishes required checks and balances for operational controls.
- Partners with business analyst to design the application and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Produces procedural documentation as required.
- Keeps current regarding new trends and emerging technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of programming experience.
- Knowledge of SQL, .NET, or C-Sharp programming languages is desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of interfaces between applications, interactive transactional application forms, procedural program code to enforce sophisticated business rules, and complex SQL based reports.
- Experience with developing database packages, procedures, functions, and triggers. Has an understanding of relational databases and capable of leveraging the features included to develop application solutions.
- Experience working to deadlines and successfully managing multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff to develop strong working relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated experience working with leadership to understand requirements, provide recommendations and solutions/resolutions according to business needs.
- Strong analytical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills within complex enterprise systems.
- Must be solutions-oriented and have exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve routine and advanced system technical issues, involving other resources when necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure, and adjust to changing priorities, circumstances, and direction required.
- Ability to learn and utilize new applications and software systems effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to make quick decisions & take appropriate actions consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.
- Effective performance with minimum supervision.
- Exceptionally detail oriented, and able to translate big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; must be able to form positive relationships with business partners and peers.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with the ability to perform with a sense of urgency.
- Strong oral and written communications skills; ability to influence and impact business results across teams.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in simple form to cross-functional departments, teams and/or end users.
BrightSpring Health Services offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
BrightSpring Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BrightSpring Health Services does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
9901 Linn Station Rd FL 6 - 11, Louisville, KY 40223-3824 USA