Derivatives Trading Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Charles Schwab Chicago
Charles Schwab Chicago urgently required following position for Derivatives Trading Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Derivatives Trading Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Charles Schwab Chicago Jobs Details:
Chicago - IL, IL150SW, 150 S Wacker Dr, 60606-4111
Jillian Theresa Kral
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
We are offering the opportunity for dynamic and engaging individuals to join Schwab Derivatives. Schwab Derivatives provides dedicated support to clients on the futures and options trading platforms, through the Global Trading and Advice (GTA) group within Charles Schwab. The Global Trading and Advice organization (GTA) is a team of financial services professionals who provide guidance and solutions to help our retail clients take charge of their futures. We build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service one connection at a time. With a focus on inspiring client loyalty and a commitment to employee engagement through career development, we support clients and employees in reaching their goals. Schwab provides extensive training and internal support that affords employees the opportunity to be successful in service delivery.
What you’ll do:
As a Schwab Derivatives Trading Specialist you will have an opportunity to:
- Engage clients in discussions involving market conditions and trends, provide investment education and guidance, empowering them to make well informed decisions that align to their goals and objectives
- Demonstrate energy, empathy, and problem-solving skills while delivering unparalleled value and outstanding service to our clients via the phone or in live chat handling approximately 30 to 50 inbound client inquiries daily (this is a phone based relationship with clients)
- Provide exceptional on-going client support by handling inquiries such as: account servicing, trade entry, and navigating clients through education on Schwab products and services
- Partner with a supportive leader who is focused on development and coaching
- Collaborate with team members on topics such as: client experience, team engagement, professional development and the Schwab Derivatives offering
What you have:
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7, 63/66
- 2-4 years of prior work experience within brokerage services or trading
- Must have an aptitude and willingness to learn advanced trading strategies concerning Options & Futures, complex account margins, risk management, and be able to communicate effectively to our clients via phone or chat with these topics
- Be able to build long lasting client focused relationships and trust with Derivatives trading clients utilizing active listening skills and providing educational trading guidance
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to effectively manage risk, trading accuracy, negotiate intricate trading issues in conjunction in being in adherence of Schwab policies, procedures and guidelines
- Possess a collaborative and relationship-focused work style with demonstrated success in a team environment
- Technical proficiency in a cross section of technology and the aptitude to learn new programs, as well as easily utilize multiple applications simultaneously in a dual screen environment
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and a strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-725-3535. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab's hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
Category:Brokerage Operations & Trading
Activation Date: Monday, October 1, 2018
Expiration Date: Monday, October 15, 2018