Senior Compliance Officer Jobs Vacancy in Credit One Bank Las Vegas
Credit One Bank Las Vegas urgently required following position for Senior Compliance Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Compliance Officer Jobs Vacancy in Credit One Bank Las Vegas Jobs Details:
The Senior Compliance Officer will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the Bank's Compliance Program, designed to ensure that the Bank is in compliance with various consumer laws and regulations.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Maintains an advanced knowledge of laws, regulations, and regulatory guidance related to the Bank's activities and products.
- Conducts monitoring reviews covering applicable laws and regulations, provides written reports of findings and recommendations to department heads and executive management, and follows up to ensure corrective action has been taken on exceptions noted.
- Provides consultative services to all departments relative to the most complex consumer compliance matters and maintains a strong working relationship with all departments.
- Reviews marketing material (solicitations, disclosures, statement inserts, etc.) and customer disclosure documents (such as Adverse Action Notices) prior to implementation.
- Develops cardholder agreement language, website and telephone script disclosure language, etc., working in conjunction with legal counsel.
- Analyzes complaint reports received from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) to identify any trends that may indicate compliance related issues.
- Assists the business with the identification of compliance related incidents, development of actions plans to remediate incidents, and follows up to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
- May respond to confidential information requests from governmental agencies in connection with suspected terrorists.
- May file Suspicious Activity Reports with regulators and prepare reports of filings to Executive Management for presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Reviews new or revised ABA Frontline Compliance courses to determine applicability to Bank employees and makes recommendations on courses that should be taken by Bank employees and the frequency they should be taken.
- Amends Compliance policies and guidelines as appropriate when regulatory agencies issue new or amended regulations or to cover new products developed by the Bank. Provides guidance to departments in developing or revising and implemented related procedures.
- Conducts annual review of Compliance policies and procedures to ensure they are up to date.
- Prepares drafts of quarterly board reports covering Compliance Department activities, Compliance monitoring results, and other issues.
- Provides compliance guidance for new product development and major marking campaigns.
- Represents Compliance on Business and IT projects with significant compliance related risk.
- Assists with the coordination of OCC regulatory compliance exams and external compliance audits. Provides guidance to the business on developing action plans to resolve any exceptions noted.
- May supervise employees as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent banking experience
- A minimum of five years of compliance, audit or regulatory examiner experience or equivalent banking experience with emphasis on regulatory compliance
- Knowledge of consumer protection laws and regulations
- Strong knowledge of AML/BSA program requirements for consumer credit cards/loans and CD/Savings accounts
- Strong knowledge of Truth in Savings Act and other regulatory requirements impacting CD/Savings accounts
- Excellent leadership/ project management skills required
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient P.C. skills.
- CAMS certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time