Chemical Production Operators Jobs Vacancy in Fujifilm Electronic Materials Carrollton
Fujifilm Electronic Materials Carrollton urgently required following position for Chemical Production Operators. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chemical Production Operators Jobs Vacancy in Fujifilm Electronic Materials Carrollton Jobs Details:
Our Chemical Production Operators fill a critical need in Fujifilm's chemical plant operations. Our Operators support the daily operations in our fast-paced production area.
- As a Chemical Production Operator you will perform hands-on batch processing and liquid production of solvents. Loading and offloading of bulk chemical solvents and blends into tanker trucks, holding vessels, railcars and drums. Monitoring of tank truck and railcar loading and unloading.
Our Operators have a dependable schedule with the ability to work day shifts, Monday through Friday.
Fujifilm's Operators also enjoy an excellent benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, retirement plan with company match, vacation, PTO, paid holidays and bonus program, and much more.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be recognized for your hard-work and dedication, and join a world-class, growing organization please review the job responsibilities listed below and apply. Position openings at Fujifilm fill fast. Don't miss this opportunity!
If you have a High School diploma or GED, forklift experience, good computer and math skills, mechanically inclined, enjoy hands-on work, a multi-tasker and ability to work in a team environment then we would love to speak with you! Two years of chemical handling or related experience to include high purity chemical, pharmaceutical or military experience is preferred, but not required.
- Batch processing and liquid production of solvents. Loading and offloading of bulk chemical solvents and blends into tanker trucks, holding vessels, railcars and drums. Monitoring of tank truck and railcar loading and unloading.
- Handling and maintenance of equipment such as pneumatic sanitary pumps, hoses, and filter housings.
- Forklift and pallet jack operation.
- Prepare production processes by studying work orders, setting systems and controls. Produce solvents and solvent blends by initiating, monitoring, and controlling raw material processing.
- Maintaining quality standards by collecting samples, completing quality assurance tests, and adjusting process controls. Maintain processing system by investigating warnings and malfunctions, obtaining or performing required maintenance service on production equipment.
- Cleaning-up after processing.
- Improve processing systems by identifying problems, evaluating and recommending new techniques.
- Maintain processing environment by following safety, health, and environmental standards and procedures.
- Complying with legal state and federal regulations.
- Make the necessary decisions to ensure production targets are met to effectively keep operations on track.
- Following all procedures, work instructions, batch / work orders, special instructions, and finished goods analysis sheets.
- Update your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work with other people in a fast paced team environment.
- Mechanical background is a plus.
- High School graduate
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning
- Basic math skills
- Forklift experience
FUJIFILM Ultra Pure Solutions, Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers of high purity chemicals in North America, serving the semiconductor, disk drive, flat panel, pharmaceutical, and bio-tech industries.
FUJIFILM Ultra Pure Solutions, INC. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.