Business Data Analyst Media Jobs Vacancy in Spectrum New York
Spectrum New York urgently required following position for Business Data Analyst Media. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Data Analyst Media Jobs Vacancy in Spectrum New York Jobs Details:
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
Responsible for managing the successful development and execution of data-driven reporting and data analysis. Serves as a liaison to the leadership communities and supports the build, maintenance and coordination of addressable profiles and reporting for all addressable campaigns, including ATV. Manages data reporting tools and developing/delivery of reports. Reviews and analyzes all data to develop and execute support plans. This role will require the candidate to know how to build audiences, coordinate counts between sales, product and match partners, and report delivery for sales and operations. This function will assist the corporate research lead with the audience planning, inventory estimation and standards being built to support off the shelf addressable audiences and solutions as well as help analyze attribution results.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Analyzes and interprets complex data and provides recommendations to the management team.
- Manages day to day builds of audience profiles for addressable campaigns.
- Provides oversight of complex data management, including reviewing, analyzing; providing solutions and visibility of this data to department leadership.
- Uses internal subscriber tool as well as select vendor tools that can size addressable audiences and export them to Spectrum for use in campaigns.
- Manages the flow of profiles into the Spectrum data warehouse (AM) for post campaign work and help provide feedback for profile refresh and deletes as campaigns renew or expire.
- Identifies and communicates audience builds and recommends audience changes or enhancements when requests is too narrow or has high cost sharing implications.
- Manage and keep track of all custom audience profiles used in audience targeting.
- Assist the team in building off the shelf products and attribution solutions by pulling information from past campaigns and help benchmark performances by season, market and category.
- Tracks results and provides analysis data of campaign results.
- Provides additional data analysis and development of ad hoc reports as required.
- Perform other research and data related duties as required.
- Ability to extract data and write queries
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from multiple sources
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Proven leadership skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Strong knowledge of Audience segmentation and targeted AdSales
- Strong knowledge of MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Word and advanced MS Excel functions required
- Strong knowledge of data processes and some experience with SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis, and related functions
- Knowledge of profile level detail such as profile ownership, data sourcing and originating time periods.
- Proficiency in preparing executive level reports
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business, or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience Number Of Years
Data analyst work experience 5-7
Project Management 2+