Inventory Management Support Jobs Vacancy in Harris Corporation North Amityville
Harris Corporation North Amityville urgently required following position for Inventory Management Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Management Support Jobs Vacancy in Harris Corporation North Amityville Jobs Details:
Avionics business unit of Harris Corporation is seeking an Inventory Manager for its Amityville, NY location. In this role you will:
- Perform all physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping of orders, both government and commercial orders.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
- Examine stock and distribute materials in inventory and on production line as requested
- Package products as required for shipment to company's customers and suppliers
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary and work with planner to return to vendor.
- Distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- High School / Secondary Education
- Ability to work overtime and off schedules as needed
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience packaging equipment
- Knowledge of material handling procedures
- Experience maintaining records associated with shipping orders
- Experience reading assembly drawings
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
- Strong computer skills
- Mechanically inclined
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.