Remote Site Executive Manager Papua New Guinea Jobs Vacancy in Corecruitment Los Angeles
Corecruitment Los Angeles urgently required following position for Remote Site Executive Manager Papua New Guinea. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Remote Site Executive Manager Papua New Guinea Jobs Vacancy in Corecruitment Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Executive F&B Manager- Remote Site
Papua New Guinea
Rotation: 8 weeks/ 2 weeks
My client is a leading life support services provider that truly prides themselves on providing their clients high end, top quality accommodation, catering, cleaning, security and maintenance etc. So far they’ve been extremely successful and have been winning contracts all across the globe! Due to a recent win they are now looking for an Executive Club F&B Manager.
Reporting into the Project Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Oversee multiple food and beverage outlets in an international setting
- Provide your team the leadership they require, you will be hands on and involved in all aspects of the operation
- Create welcoming atmosphere for guests in the club and organize events to raise morale
- Ensure that Food Safe Practices are strictly adhered to in order that all products served is of the highest quality
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Hotel or resort Food and Beverage Manager, managing multi-faced outlets
- Must have Hotel Management from a recognized institution to qualify for position
- Must have current certificates in standard first aid, and WHMIS as well as keeping them updated as needed.
- Must have a complete understanding of inventory control and cost control systems
How to Apply:
Send your resume to Sharlene Cross today! This is an urgent requirement for my client!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $6,000.00 /month
- F&B Management: 5 years (Preferred)