Data Center Technician Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Malibu
Aecom Malibu urgently required following position for Data Center Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Center Technician Jobs Vacancy in Aecom Malibu Jobs Details:
These positions will be in Manassas, VA. They do require an active top secret clearance
AECOM is seeking mid-level Facility Mechanics to join our new operations & maintenance team in a data center in Northern Virginia.
- This position typically works 12-hour shiftsfrom 7:00am – 7:00pm OR 7:00pm – 7:00am; shifts alternate every 4 months.
- Must be able to flex hours and cover for team members and special projects to meet critical business demand.
- Hiring bonus may be available to qualified candidates outside of the commuting area.
These positions are responsible for providing an intermediate level of expertisewith respect to responding to work orders, troubleshooting, and providing preventative maintenance on facilities systems, including but not limited to mechanical and HVAC equipment, motors, pumps, plumbing and piping, drains, and related equipment.
- May perform machine repairs and general non-licensed maintenance work, as well as assist licensed trades as directed.
- Must have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot ventilation equipment, pumps, fans, chillers, rooftop AHU’s, split systems, compressors, refrigeration, etc. in an industrial grade environment.
Requires strong mechanical/electrical skills, including the ability to work safely with 3-phase power up to and including 480V. Requires good working knowledge of all types and applications of equipment pertaining to maintenance and operations for assigned area, and the ability to work within machine tolerances.
The Facility Mechanic 3 must have the ability to identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures. General Maintenance of equipment will also be required.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs facility equipment as necessary.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs facility mechanical systems; pneumatic and/or hydraulic systems; conveyors; and associated fixtures and equipment.
- Conducts preventive maintenance inspections and performs required preventive maintenance actions such as lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, etc.
- Troubleshoots and repairs blowers and fans.
- Performs basic pipefitting repairs.
- Troubleshoots and repairs basic electrical issues.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Responds and provides service and feedback to the customer on all work orders while assuring compliance to codes, regulations and industry standards.
- Safely performs functions of the position including following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and lockout/tagout procedures and wearing PPE as required.
- Operates various measuring, diagnostic and testing instruments to help provide energy efficiency solutions.
- Operates a variety of equipment such as hand tools, laptop computers and diagnostic hardware to perform work.
- Maintains a strict schedule in order to be successful in the assignment, yet demonstrates flexibility in the day-to-day activities and scheduling for the benefit of the customer.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
- Building automation: 1 year (Preferred)
- top secret clearance (Required)
- United States (Required)