Electrical Design Engineer Construction Jobs Vacancy in Comfort Engineering Inc Las Vegas
Comfort Engineering Inc Las Vegas urgently required following position for Electrical Design Engineer Construction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical Design Engineer Construction Jobs Vacancy in Comfort Engineering Inc Las Vegas Jobs Details:
Assist drafting, design and engineering staff in preparing construction documents.
Comfort Engineering is a high paced, fast working engineering company. We pride ourselves on working hard and getting jobs done in a professional and timely manner. Duties include staying at your desk and being able to manage multiple projects at once. The office is a comfortable space with a break room and Zen room for when you need to step away for a couple minutes. The owners care about the employees and provide insurance, including employee-paid dental and vision. Employees are given a generous PTO option as soon as they begin work and offer flexible hours after an orientation period.
- Health Insurance, employee, paid by employer. Employee family health insurance supplement
- Three weeks PTO 1-4 years, Four weeks 5-9 years, 5 weeks 10+
- Paid holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day. Also, one Friday off during your birth month.
- Wellness/Zen room
- Flexible hours
- Company Christmas party and summer picnic
- Opportunity for growth and learning
- Work-related educational opportunities
- Prepare detailed construction documents and specifications for mechanical, plumbing and/or electrical systems, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design and lay out systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications using computer-assisted equipment.
- Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
- Modify and revise designs as needed.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of systems.
- Confer with clients to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
- Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets which are then checked by an engineer
- Review preliminary construction documents for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
- Work Context Requires Sitting, repetitive movement, contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone, or otherwise), face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams, writing letters and memos, telephone conversations, use of electronic mail, dealing with unpleasant, angry, or discourteous people, making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization, making decisions that impact the results of co-workers, clients or the company, repeating the same physical activities or mental activities over and over, being exact or highly accurate, meeting strict deadlines, work with external customers or the public, coordinating or leading others in accomplishing work activities, work with others in a group or team, working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Includes Opportunity to make decisions without supervision.
- Freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals.
- Analyzing Data or Information
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Designing, Drafting and Laying Out Construction Documents and Specifications
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Processing Information
- Review Submittals
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
- Getting Information
- Thinking Creatively
- Interacting With Computers
- Documenting/Recording Information
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
- Collect technical data
- Understand engineering data or reports
- Create mathematical diagrams or charts
- Respond to requests for information (RFI) from clients
- Evaluate engineering data
- Use government regulations
- Read blueprints
- Analyze technical data, designs, or preliminary specifications
- Read schematics
- Read technical drawings
- Confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel
- Examine engineering documents for completeness or accuracy
- Work as a team member
- Use spreadsheet software
- Use drafting or mechanical drawing techniques
- Draw plans to scale
- Use computer-aided drafting or design software for design, drafting, or other engineering tasks
- Three (3) years or more of work experience
- Active learning and listening, critical thinking, learning strategies, mathematics, reading comprehension, science, speaking, writing
- Coordination, instructing, negotiation, persuasion, services orientation, and social perceptiveness
- Complex Problem Solving
- Equipment selection, use of CAD and design software, and other programs as relates to discipline
- Time management
- Spreadsheets, internet, navigation, word processing
- Computer drafting technology, mathematics
- Desktop computers, plotters, calculators, Autodesk AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and software as needed by discipline
M-Th, 7 am - 4 pm
Friday, 8 am - 12 pm
Indeed Hire and Comfort Engineering, Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Design: 2 years (Required)
- Construction electrical engineering design: 3 years (Required)
- AutoCad: 2 years (Required)
- Construction and Residential Design: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)