Full Time Loaders Nights Jobs Vacancy in Russ Davis Wholesale La Crosse
Russ Davis Wholesale La Crosse urgently required following position for Full Time Loaders Nights. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Loaders Nights Jobs Vacancy in Russ Davis Wholesale La Crosse Jobs Details:
Russ Davis Wholesale, an employee-owned, 60+ year old company has immediate openings located in our La Crosse Wisconsin facility. Russ Davis is growing rapidly and seeking career-focused, reliable, self-motivated individuals who thrive working in a fast-paced environment to work the night shift loading trucks with product accurately, safely and efficiently.
Get Crazy with your career! Join our team and grow with Russ Davis Wholesale!
- 100 % Employee-owned - Great Retirement (ESOP Plan)!
- Excellent Compensation and Benefit Package
- Medical/Dental, Vision Reimbursement, Short & Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program
- Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D
- Weekly Payroll – Direct Deposit
- Company Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO)
Shift: Begins at 5:00 p.m. until daily work is completed
- Load and stage trucks in sequence based on delivery schedule and routing. Ensure product is stored safely and securely using load bars.
- Ensure product is loaded in an efficient manner allowing for on time truck departures.
- Once assigned a picking cooler and order, pick product in sequence per the order. Build a stable and well cubed pallet, ensuring product is properly shipped and quality of product is maintained.
- Pick the correct item and quantity. Check UPC’s or item descriptions. Using RF Scanner, scan the proper bar code, pick and enter the correct quantity.
- Operate pallet jack and/or forklift in a safe and responsible manner and follows all company policies, standards and procedures for operating equipment. Report any safety issues immediately to the supervisor.
- Distribute finished load sheets to the inside of the cases.
- Turn on single and dual temp trailer refrigerator units at the proper time.
- Report any discrepancies in pallet counts, missing repack or unsound pallets to the lead, supervisor or manager.
- Place empty pallets in designated pallet storage area.
- Shrink wrap and label product/pallets with correct truck, stop and other required information.
- Park and recharge jack in appropriate spot at the end of the shift.
- Ensure warehouse areas are kept clean, dry and free from debris.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Food Safety and OSHA policies and procedures. Immediately report any incidents or violations.
- Help order pickers pick product on understaffed or busy days. Likewise, help break down product and put away as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Warehouse/Operations preferred, but not required. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and properly follow all selection procedures
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment and RF scanners
- Prior experience operating RF equipment preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift 35-50lbs consistently during shift.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet established productivity minimums while maintaining quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and desire to work in a cool environment (35 degrees)]
- Successful completion of background, drug and back screen testing
Qualified candidates will be quality-minded, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Join our team today! Apply in person, email or online.
Russ Davis Wholesale
3145 Airport Road
La Crosse, WI 54603
EEO: Russ Dais Wholesale welcomes diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local government.
Job Type: Full-time
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)