Office Admin Specialist Prin Jobs Vacancy in State Minnesota Saint Paul
State Minnesota Saint Paul urgently required following position for Office Admin Specialist Prin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Admin Specialist Prin Jobs Vacancy in State Minnesota Saint Paul Jobs Details:
This position provides executive administrative support to the three Vice Presidents at Saint Paul College. This position also coordinates the activities of the Academic Affairs Council and Student Affairs Council. This executive assistant is also responsible for management of the day-to-day operations in the Administrative Suite. This position provides work direction to other administrative assistants to ensure consistent front desk service, processes are efficient and effective, and quality customer service is provided. The person in this position must exercise the highest level of discretion and confidentiality in all functions and activities. The Executive Assistant reports directly to the Vice President of Academic Affairs and fully supports three Vice Presidents. All employees of Saint Paul College are responsible for promoting a culture that supports diversity and inclusion in all forms as well as providing excellent customer service continuously to all internal and external contacts.
- Skilled in customer service sufficient to identify customer's needs, meet quality standards for services and perform the duties described above with courtesy, respect and a positive problem-solving manner to both internal and external customers;
- Knowledge of English (reading, writing and speaking) sufficient to perform the job duties described above in order to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers on the phone and in person;
- Ability to explain policy and procedure for a wide range of procedural questions to internal and external customers in a clear, concise manner;
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, and other software applications to prepare reports, and other documents;
- Word processing skills sufficient to use software to create, format, edit, print, and save a variety of documents, including word documents, spreadsheets, tables, charts and graphs;
- Typing/keyboarding sufficient to perform the daily tasks of the position with speed and accuracy (40 wpm);
- Knowledge of current data entry procedures and the ability to input data quickly and accurately;
- Ability to gather data and sort into understandable formats;
- Ability to prepare both routine and detailed correspondence;
- Knowledge of mathematics sufficient to maintain complete and accurate financial records and reconcile accounts in making complex mathematical computations;
- Knowledge of mathematics sufficient to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, decimals; calculate percentages; and use simple formulas;
- Skilled in database management systems sufficient to enter and retrieve data for reports, query reports and perform searches for management reporting;
- Skill in general bookkeeping/budgeting/expense accounts sufficient to monitor, balance and identify discrepancies;
- Leadwork skills sufficient to direct and manage work study students;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Three years' of executive administrative experience;
- Demonstrated cultural competency and sensitivity to the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, religious, gender identity, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds of college students, staff, and faculty;
- Ability to multi-task and organize workflow; manage one or more multiple projects; and handle frequent interruptions;
- Experience planning and coordinating large-scale events;
- Ability to work in a team environment; work independently with little or no supervision;
- Ability to reason/analyze; show initiative; maintain high-level of confidentiality and demonstrate patience, understanding;
- Project management experience.
- Previous ISRS, Event Management System (EMS), and D2L Brightspace experience.
- Experience working as an office manager (or a similar position).
- Requires occasionally lifting such articles as file boxes or heavier materials with help from others and/or lifting and carrying light objects frequently. Even though the weights being lifted may only be a negligible amount, a job is in this category may require walking or standing to a significant degree or may involve sitting most of the time with a degree of pushing and pulling of arm and/or leg controls.
In accordance with the Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) Vehicle Fleet Safety Program, employees driving on college/university business who use a rental or state vehicle shall be required to conform to MnSCU’s vehicle use criteria and consent to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
Employment information for this position can be found in its collective bargaining agreement or its plan document at http://mn.gov/mmb/employee-relations/labor-relations/Labor.
Why Work For Us
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
Salary and benefits will be based on the collective bargaining agreement between AFSCME and the State of Minnesota. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.Salary and benefits will be provided according to the negotiated labor agreement.
Saint Paul College is committed to supporting diversity in all of its forms. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates must submit a resume on the Minnesota Management and Budget (MMB) resume builder website at, http://www.mn.gov/mmb/careers/index.jsp.
The safety of all members of the Saint Paul College campus community is of vital concern. The most recent Annual Compliance and Security Report is available on the College website at www.saintpaul.edu/aboutus/Pages/PublicSafety.aspx.
How to Apply
Click “Apply” at the bottom of this page. If you have questions about applying for jobs, contact the job information line at 651-259-3637. All applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
For additional information about the application process, go to http://www.mn.gov/careers.
If you have questions about the position, contact Anjali Bajracharya at email@example.com or 651/846-1449
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities is an Equal Opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law. As an affirmative action employer, we actively seek and encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651.259.3637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what assistance is needed.