National Sales Manager Industrial Accounts Jobs Vacancy in Raasm Usa Charlotte
Raasm Usa Charlotte urgently required following position for National Sales Manager Industrial Accounts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Sales Manager Industrial Accounts Jobs Vacancy in Raasm Usa Charlotte Jobs Details:
Established in 1975, RAASM SPA designs, engineers, and manufactures its entire line of fluid transfer equipment in a 220,000 square foot state-of-the-art, automated facility on a compound of over 28 acres located in Italy. U.S. operations include both warehousing and headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina. Other facilities also owned by RAASM support special warehousing and manufacturing processes that make RAASM a global industry leader. RAASM products are available in over 90 countries through a worldwide network of direct agents and 250 global distributors.
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for creating new clients for the business. They will identify and develop distribution channels for industrial markets. The National Sales Manager will gain placement of our products, develop and achieve top line sales, and profit goals. They will gather competitive information, report market trends, and new product opportunities to the company.
Reports to CEO.
- Responsible for locating new industrial market opportunities.
- Must be responsive to the customers’ needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
- CRM use and maintenance.
- Acts as the lead person on preparing the written proposal in response to customers’ RFP, coordinates all information from procurement and engineering and arranges the formal response.
- Acts as technical representative to the customer during the initial contact.
- Establish performance management metrics to drive revenue, meet profit goals, and maintain spending levels at or below budget.
- Proactively develops strategies to enhance execution of new product rollouts.
- Has direct contact with people of all levels, both internally and externally, and works with customers’ procurement and engineering groups.
- Makes presentations to various groups within the customer’s organization when needed.
- Attends trade shows along with different conferences, both educational and customer oriented.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in individual and group settings;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to create pricing structure with respect to product specification, market options and channel position;
- Overall ability to set, pursue and attain achievable goals, regardless of obstacle or circumstances;
- Demonstrates high level of customer service, identifying and responding actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all internal and external customers;
- Ability to calculate figures and amount such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume;
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite;
- Familiarity with industry trade associations.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in professional environment at the prospect and client site, trade associations and various events. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
At times may be exposed to unpleasant odors and oily conditions while at customer’s facilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; move about the facility. Some light physical effort required.
This is a full-time position salaried position with bonus opportunities.
75% travel across North America.
Required Education and Experience
- 5-7 years’ experience working industrial channel opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering, other or equivalent experience
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
RAASM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
- national industrial equipment sales: 5 years (Required)