Downstream Antifoulants Technical Support Specialist Dsc Sugar Land Jobs Vacancy in Baker Hughes Sugar Land
- Downstream Antifoulants Technical Support Specialist Dsc Sugar Land
- Baker Hughes
- Sugar Land TX
- 21 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Baker Hughes Sugar Land urgently required following position for Downstream Antifoulants Technical Support Specialist Dsc Sugar Land. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Downstream Antifoulants Technical Support Specialist Dsc Sugar Land Jobs Vacancy in Baker Hughes Sugar Land Jobs Details:
- Participates in customer interface with a team leader to define projects and present project with a focus on value results
- Participates in technical team value selling through direct customer interface via discussions and presentation
- Conduct onsite plant surveys to collect operational data and mechanical equipment design specifications for recommendations and problem solving
- Direct field support for chemical application trials and performance validation
- Performs and set-up heat transfer performance monitoring programs and interpreting data trends for current and predictive energy and operational value impacts
- Develops/modifies methods/procedures/processes/equipment to simulate plant process problem mechanisms via empirical lab testing and/or digital twin simulation.
- Correlates lab/pilot plant results with plant results/conditions
- Participates in team development of new products and services
- Contributes to technical recommendations based upon testing/simulation results
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Chemistry with 6 years petroleum/refining/petrochemical industry experience. Advanced degrees can count toward years of experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity and understanding of content on process flow diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams, equipment specifications sheets, etc…
- Strong understanding of heat transfer fundamentals
- Proficiency in use of personal computer MS Windows and MS Office
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Written and spoken English fluency required
- Direct customer interface experience in sales, technical support, or customer service role is very beneficial
- Experience/understanding of oil refinery fouling mechanisms and testing methods is desirable
- Experience/understanding of asphaltene and paraffin precipitation in crude oil processing is desirable
- Experience/understanding of monomer contaminant polymerization in hydrocarbon stream processing is desirable
- Project management experience
- Experience with Excel VBA programming, MATLAB, LABVIEW, CHEMCAD or other process simulation software