Regional Sales Director Western Territory Jobs Vacancy in Stateserv Medical Hospicelink Los Angeles
Stateserv Medical Hospicelink Los Angeles urgently required following position for Regional Sales Director Western Territory. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Director Western Territory Jobs Vacancy in Stateserv Medical Hospicelink Los Angeles Jobs Details:
StateServ Medical is looking for a new Regional Sales Director in our Western region.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for targeting potential hospice customers within an assigned region and forming profitable, long-term contractual relationships to provide durable medical equipment and ancillary management services.
Responsibilities include the following: Performs research and follows up on established leads to develop and manage a viable sales pipeline. Maintains complete information on the universe of Hospice prospects in a designated territory.Understands client contracts with regard to terms and conditions, renewal dates and any additional service
amendments. Works effectively to ensure mutually satisfactory agreements and renewals that maximize services for
the client while achieving company profitability targets.
- Develops relationships with the leadership and decision makers of hospice prospects in a designated territory and closes new business opportunities for the company.
- Meets with clients and attends conferences to effectively develop, maintain and strengthen multiple relationships with current client customers at corporate, regional and local levels and provides information and opportunities available from StateServ.
- Additionally, generates leads for prospective clients by effectively introducing the StateServ suite of services.
- Provides regular status reports on work as described in the Company’s contact management system.
- Develops compelling proposals and presents to decision makers. Negotiates and closes contracts to ensure win-win solutions are in place.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the role include the following:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of general business management as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field of study
- Three to five years of direct sales experience is required or experience in which the incumbent has proven successful experience engaging, identifying and understanding the customers’ needs and closing the sale
- Operational experience in a hospice environment is strongly preferred
- Hospice, durable medical equipment, pharmacy, managed care or other pertinent health care services industry experience strongly preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A thorough knowledge of common sales communication techniques, identification of the clients’ value proposition and presentation of solution based sales. The ability to utilize this knowledge to engage prospective clients, effectively develop proposals and solutions and negotiate contracts is required
- The means and ability to work from a home office to accomplish objectives and tasks as described
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described, including the ability to present compelling solutions, persuade key stakeholders and negotiate contracts
- A basic understanding of the operations of the durable medical equipment industry and hospice industry
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making, and organization skills is required. Incumbents must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
- A good understanding of StateServ’s products, technologies, selling strategies and internal business functions is necessary to become proficient and competent in this role
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of a PC, business and communications software (MS Office) and web-based tools are required
Physical Requirements and Demands:
- Extensive travel is required including overnight travel at least 40% – 50% of the time to visit prospective clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Service Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- 3 to 9 months