Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Complete Payroll Resources Audubon
Complete Payroll Resources Audubon urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Complete Payroll Resources Audubon Jobs Details:
Full Time Payroll Customer Service Representative
Our company is looking to hire a professional in a full-time customer service role. We are a fast-growing company outside of King of Prussia that is searching for someone to join our team. This is a great opportunity for anyone with great communication skills, willingness to learn, and the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
If you are interested in this incredible opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration and we will reach out to you immediately. Come grow with us! Thank you.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Ability to communicate with clients via email and phone
- Reviewing and processing payroll data
- Assisting other team members in gathering client’s information for delivery
- Analyzing payroll reports
- Helping other team members with quarterly projects
- Guiding clients through the payroll system and solving their problems or issues.
- Very competitive pay
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (Recommended, not required)
- Address within a 40 minute commute
- Exposure to high volume pressure situations, and multi task work environment
- Strong analytical and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work and learn in a team office atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $42,000.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person