Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in New York Technology Partners Rochester
New York Technology Partners Rochester urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in New York Technology Partners Rochester Jobs Details:
The ideal candidate:
- Someone with demonstrable strength in the specification, interaction and application of plastic materials.
- Someone who is able to provide complete, end to end mechanical engineering services for solutions projects and have a demonstrated history of on-time project performance.
- Someone who has experience in all facets of the engineering process including conception, material selection, prototyping, validation testing, tooling, manufacturing, cost reduction and product retirement.
- Someone who has experience working directly with value chain peers including electronics design, marketing, sales, field service, and customer support as projects move through stage gate delivery process.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of engineering plastics (for injection molding), finishes, metal fabrication
- Tooling/tool validation experience for manufacturing ramp-up, as well as resolving quality issues.
- Strength in design of end products with plastic materials and their piece part tooling details
- Experience working with industrial designers and specification generation from customer use cases
- Environmental testing experience including shock and vibration test (MIL 810G) procedures and development of test specifications
- Generation of procedures/processes for revision control of design and design process
Job Type: Full-time
- Plastics Injection Molding: 1 year (Preferred)