Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Segula Technologies Greensboro
Segula Technologies Greensboro urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Segula Technologies Greensboro Jobs Details:
Segula Technologies is in need of a Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Greensboro, NC. This is a long term opportunity. Details can be found below.
- Assisting with management of all mechanical projects and assignments within the team.
- Tracking and reporting on the project activities activities of the team.
- Work as a Liaison engineers in India to complete different work packages.
- Knowledge of Engineering processes to assist with estimation of man-hours / duration (based on resource availability & project planning)
- Meeting management including being designated to participate in a meeting and provide a summary of important information that affects our group (team communication & meeting minutes).
- Assist with managing cost-reduction projects, chassis optimization
- 4 years of Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of Exhaust, Batter Box, DEF, Steps, Heat Shields, Deck Plates, & casted frame rail mounts to assist with accurate estimations is preferred.
- Business Administration and/or Mechanical Engineering Associates Degree preferred.
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES IS AN ENGINEERING GROUP WITH A GLOBAL PRESENCE
Helping boost competitiveness within all of the major industrial sectors: automotive, aerospace & defense, energy, rail, naval, pharmaceutical and oil and gas. Present in 28 countries, with its 140 offices worldwide, the Group fosters a close relationship with its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000 employees. A leading engineering specialist placing innovation at the heart of its strategy, SEGULA Technologies conducts large-scale projects, ranging from studies to industrialization and production.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)