Mechanical Engineer Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Engineering Inc Tallahassee
Engineering Inc Tallahassee urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Engineering Inc Tallahassee Jobs Details:
We are Problem Solvers. Innovators. Together, always looking for a better solution for our clients.
H2Engineering is focused on being a collaborative organization consisting of engineers who are ready to take on some of architectural engineering’s greatest challenges and make an impact on the built environment. We are currently seeking a talented individual to join the mechanical engineering team. As a member of this fast-paced and highly-motivated team, you will use your creativity and diverse range of engineering training to explore solutions to a variety of building mechanical system problems. The Entry Level Mechanical Engineer will participate in the production, design, and construction phases of the project on a diverse range of building types. The candidate will work cross-functionally with other disciplines and multiple project teams. If you get excited about problem-solving and innovative thinking, then H2Engineering is for you.
- 4-yr. mechanical engineering degree required
- Min. 0-3 years’ experience in designing and developing MEP projects from concept to completion
- Will be asked to perform load calculations, specify, size, and layout HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Will be asked to prepare basic deliverables including calculations, drawings, and specifications
- Will be asked to gain detailed knowledge of general building construction and MEP systems
- AutoCAD/Revit knowledge and experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and technical skills needed
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills required
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Tallahassee, FL (Required)
- United States (Required)