Mobile Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Switch St. Louis
Switch St. Louis urgently required following position for Mobile Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Switch St. Louis Jobs Details:
Switch is an independently-held, experiential marketing agency working with companies and brands who share our belief in the power of engagement to drive behavior-changing results. Switch specializes in the creation and execution of live events, field marketing, sponsor activation, digital media, exhibits and environments.
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.switch.us
Switch is currently in search of a Mobile Marketing Specialist to help promote a tequila brand thru hands on sampling at various taco and tequila events in the US. The individual should be comfortable with a speaking with customers, energetic, and MUST have liquor experience, TIPS trained, and Food Handling Certificate a plus.
SUMMARY: The Switch Mobile Marketing Specialist will be responsible for facilitating day to day operations for the Tour. Ensuring the consumer experience is not only educational, but also visual, sensory and tactile. It all starts from the initial impression and presentation of the event space and ends with the proper consumer takeaway.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: (descriptions are minimum requirements to enter contract)
- Experience in food service or product demonstrations
- Chauffeur license/Class E Driver’s License – with clean driving record
- TIPS Certified & Food Handling Certificate Preferred
- Outgoing, organized, professional, punctual, committed, good-spirited and great at group and one-on-one dialogue
- Must be able to connect and engage with consumers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge including use of Internet
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Available August 6th – September 29th, 2018 for consistent travel on the tour
- Must be 21 years of age or older
RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full-time travel (8 weeks).
- Assist and facilitate team with all event logistics - schedule, travel between markets, all daily operations and working with local support teams.
- Display experience set-up/strike while ensuring a safe work environment
- Help facilitate consumer product messaging.
- Proper and timely completion of all paperwork – product/giveaway inventory, event reporting, and expense reports.
- Ability to adapt or evolve with changing or shifting events/priorities while still meeting or exceeding expected goals.
- Ensure appearance guidelines are adhered to at all times by all participating support team members.
- Assist and facilitate event display set-up and post-event strike, and ensure a safe work environment.
- Ability to train, direct and work with temporary support staff.