Accounting Administrator Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Younger Auto Group Frederick
Younger Auto Group Frederick urgently required following position for Accounting Administrator Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Administrator Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Younger Auto Group Frederick Jobs Details:
Accounting Clerk is responsible for ensuring that all vendor invoices are paid accurately and in a timely manner, and accounts payable records are kept organized and up to date. Serve as a back-up to the Accounting Department positions.
- Handle all functions of Accounts Payables.
- Correct, process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers.
- Review financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds.
- Assist with making deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- File all accounting correspondence in proper files in a timely manner.
- Review with GMs and post advertising budget monthly
- Monitor automated purchase order system, voiding and correcting errors.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets and/or automated accounting systems.
- Assist with Payroll processing for regular weekly payroll and monthly commissions.
- Train and serve as back-up and support to All Accounting Positions in Department
- Other duties as assigned by Controller & EVP
- 1 to 3 years of accounting experience
- Must speak clearly on the telephone and convey an image of professionalism and competence to callers.
- Basic mathematical aptitude.
- Must be able to lift boxes of computer paper to refill printer (approximately 10-20 lbs).
- Self-motivated, organized and able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Ability to work in a constantly busy atmosphere.
- Ability to be versatile in working with changing priorities of position responsibilities.
- Ability to make evaluations, reach conclusions, and solve problems based on subjective or objective information, knowledge and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Will be trained on the dealership’s DMS.
- Climb steps to upstairs in order to get to Accounting office.
Will perform the majority of the shift at a desk in an office setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include competitive compensation packages, career growth opportunities, 401k, health insurance, employer paid short term disability, employer paid life insurance and paid vacation. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Welcome to Younger Auto Group! At our dealerships, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for our clients life needs. We are one of the premier auto groups in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to our employees is second to none. Our Dealerships are interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in the automotive industry. We have varied career opportunities, ranging from Sales to Service to Management. If you possess the unique ability to consistently provide outstanding Customer Service and a dedication to Excellence, please complete the online application.