Shipping And Receiving Associate Jobs Vacancy in The Millennium Group Menlo Park
The Millennium Group Menlo Park urgently required following position for Shipping And Receiving Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shipping And Receiving Associate Jobs Vacancy in The Millennium Group Menlo Park Jobs Details:
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
- Distribution of packages and mail in a campus environment.
- Deliver packages to departments and cubicles using P.D.A system to scan and sign for packages.
- After delivering all packages, make timely collections for outgoing packages and U.S.P.S mail to be metered via postage machine.
- Work on a fast pace line processing, sorting, and staging packages for delivery
- Receive, count and verify all incoming parcels, freight, etc.
- Log all incoming items, letters and packages, including certified, registered, return receipt, Federal Express, UPS and DHL.
- Prepare and package outgoing materials to prevent in-transit damage.
- Prepare all appropriate shipping documentation.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service and shipping/receiving related experience preferred.
- Basic Mathematical skills.
- 1-3 years' experience with Microsoft Software.
- Handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to effectively work individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy.
- Keyboarding and Windows environment PC Skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Attention to detail.
WATCH Where Service Matters: