Intern Network Operations Center Analytics Summer Jobs Vacancy in United Airlines Inc Chicago
United Airlines Inc Chicago urgently required following position for Intern Network Operations Center Analytics Summer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Network Operations Center Analytics Summer Jobs Vacancy in United Airlines Inc Chicago Jobs Details:
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
Network Operations overview
The Network Operations department helps us run a safe, reliable airline, and includes careers in aircraft routing and dispatching, crew scheduling, air traffic control and more.
Job overview and responsibilities
- Develop insightful dashboards that management can use to produce informed business decisions
- Assist in integration of airport surface and air traffic flow management to enhance United’s operational safety and efficiency
- Data analysis and reporting to support ongoing operational efficiency efforts
- Organize, schedule, and occasionally lead tours of the NOC
- Other duties as assigned by NOC leadership
- Must currently be enrolled in an Aviation/Aeronautical, Air Traffic, Aviation/Airport Management, and/or closely related undergraduat degree program
- Must be classified as a junior/rising senior at the time the internship begins
- Microsoft Excel and other Office product experience
- Must be analytical with attention to detail
- Must be available for a full-time summer internship (40 hours/week)
- Must be willing to travel for company business if necessary
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Aviation/Airport Operations experience
- Pilot or Aircraft Dispatch certificate or pursuing certification
- Exposure to SQL and relational databases
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT