Chemist Jobs Vacancy in Fujifilm Electronic Materials Carrollton
Fujifilm Electronic Materials Carrollton urgently required following position for Chemist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chemist Jobs Vacancy in Fujifilm Electronic Materials Carrollton Jobs Details:
This position serves as a Quality Control Chemist, and maintains quality standards by performing analytical testing on incoming and finished products for composition and impurities, as well as recording quality results.
- Responsible for testing and approving raw materials, intermediates, and final products following company processes and procedures via use of lab equipment (e.g.: GC, Karl Fischer titration, ICP-MS, NVR).
- Complete and issue Certificates of Analysis (COA).
- Investigate out of specification and out of control results.
- Review process control charts and take action as required.
- Develop, review, and update laboratory documents and procedures.
- Respond to deviations by assessing the impact on product safety and quality.
- Instrument validation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance.
- Laboratory upkeep and cleaning, waste disposal, and gas maintenance.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures,
- Comply with legal regulations
- Requires a BA/BS Chemical degree and 2-5 years of experience in the semiconductor or related field or in a production laboratory environment.
- Experienced laboratory technician with spectroscopy knowledge will be considered.
- Instrumentation and analytical skills experience preferred - wet chemistry techniques, UV-Vis, GC/FID/TCD, IC, HPLC, GFAA, ICP/OES, ICP/MS, FTIR, GC/MS, and liquid particle counters.
- Ability to multi-task and handle change in priorities.
- Strong organization skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to function effectively as part of a cross functional team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and statistical software tools).
- Strong troubleshooting skills